3.06.2011

Slap me and call me Susan!

with Modern Family's Eric Stonestreet
with Modern Family's Julie Bowen
I'm not name dropping, swears. Just setting this up, okay? People I've met Brittany Spears. I've gone to parties with Ron Jeremy. I've chilled on the famous orange couch in Central Perk on the set of Friends. But I cannot remember a time I was more gaga to meet someone as I was the other night, when a few cast members of Modern Family were at an ABC party I was at. 
My 12 year-old Macallan

A year ago while Fox was kicking butt seven ways till Sunday with Glee, ABC was quietly putting together the most hilarious, irreverent show since Arrested Development. Or maybe 30 Rock, because let's face it - Tina Fey is a deity.

It was a great party; warm night outside, gourmet food, open bar and really funny people.


My Big Fat Greek Homegirl - Nia Vardalos

luntics, tolerant servers and mind-blowing tastiness

sushi artists wouldn't even let me pour my own soy sauce

abusive dessert table

Wolfgang Puck's Chocolate Mousse Purse, French macaroons & cookies
with Giles Marini
with Doug Savant from Melrose Place and Desperate Housewives